Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 8, 2006

It's Saturday Morning - Time For Cartoons...One More Time!

The day of the week I (or any other young-at-heart-type) look forward to more than any other. It's Saturday in the A.M. and time to plop down in front of the TV and not budge until after noon. Bring on the good stuff; the non-ainme stuff, the old-school good-type stuff. The cartoons!

We start today with "The Secret Lives Of Waldo Kitty". And yes, as a matter of fact I do remember this one quite well.



Argh! I missed that animated "Star Trek" show! Oh well, at least I caught the end credits....



Okay, maybe there was room for a little anime in my Saturday morning; at least when it's "Speed Racer".



Once again, it's "Time For Timer"....



Yeah! It's "The Ghost Busters"! And no, not Bill Murray; think more Larry Storch....



I don't know about you, but I always though Archie Bunker needed a cartoon doppleganger.



Siiighhh...another stupid PSA...oh wait, what's that thing; Mister Yuck???



Ooh! "Schoolhouse Rock"! Time to get your adverbs.



...and 3 is a magic number.



Yeah, it's winding down; they're tyring to educate us now.



More commercials...hey, who's the Indian?



Poor Fred; he just can't hold onto his breakfast cereal....



Oh, looks like a commercial for what they have coming up..."Hong Kong Phooey"? Who's he??



Well, this was fun. If I come across any more Olde Time Saturday morning goodies, I may have another of these. Until then, I hope you enjoyed reliving my (and hopefully your) weekend rituals.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment