Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 1, 2011

Unsolicited Blogger Portraits: The Kittle

To start off the month, here is my newest addition to my latest series, and the newest in a portrait that no one asked for, this one of another blogger in the Thunderdome who is probably looking at this saying, "THAT'S what I look like??" - patrons of the arts, I give you The Kittle.

By the name of it, you may already know that this is a drawing of Alex Kittle, the talented lady who manages the wonderfully intricate movie review blog known as Film Forager and is a darned fine artist her own self as evidenced by the artwork she commits to public view in her other location Guilty Cubicle... she's a talented artist no doubt, and her artwork IS for sale - go buy some!  NOW!

Now, as to my interpretation: I perceive Alex as a relaxed yet mischievous individual with a look in her eyes that she is always up to something.  See the grin on her face?  She's thinking of something right now and chances are she will be putting it into motion sooner or later.  The color of hair is from the fact that most every picture I've seen of her has her hair some unique color but I like her reddish hair the best because, let's face it: we redheads need to stick together. 

And as far as her eyes...for some reason, I've always envisioned Alex with purple eyes.  It's an artistic thing; she's creative, why shouldn't her eyes be the same?

So there you have it: The Kittle.  Now someone let Alex know that some goof with a computer just drew her picture...her being an artist, I'm interested in finding out what her critique is.  ...and nervous, yes.  You know how we artists are.

Okay, now to plan a new portrait.  Unsolicited, of course.

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment