Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 29, 2011

“Veteran” actress groped Shao Xiaoshan (邵小珊), finally discovers “hidden rules” (潜规则) | Shao Xiaoshan, Memorias De Una Geisha


Actress Shao Xiaoshan (邵小珊) has finally discovered the “hidden rules” (潜规则) of showbiz and revealed them on her Sina Weibo microblog.


Xiaoshan, who shot to fame, literally, as the body double of Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) in nude scenes in The Banquet (2006), said she had not previously encountered hidden rules.

But on her recent movie, she said the assistant director started harassing her.

“It was a very hot room and when I tried to turn on the air conditioner, he suddenly got hold of my waist,” Xiaoshan tweeted.

“I pushed away his hands and yelled, ‘What do you want!’”

“Normally, a guy would back off at this point,” Xiaoshan tweeted.

“But again, all of sudden, he grabbed my breast. I angrily shouted at him, ‘What the fuck are you doing!’ and left the room immediately.”

Xiaoshan said she could understand the situation, perhaps, if she were a novice.


“But I’m 31 years old, how come I’m being sexually harassed?” Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment