Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pret A Fucking Manger

I am very against naming things as volcanic for very little reason and Pret have now fallen into this caldera. I am yet to try their vitamin volcano smoothie nor have I ever drank from a volcano but having drank smoothies and studied volcanoes I can imagine that they are in no way similar. Why did they feel it was apt to label their product as a volcano, was it simply for alliterative purposes? Was it because like the smoothie the soils that surround volcanoes are often nutrient rich (in which case well done Pret)? Also the volcano depicted on the bottle IS CLEARLY more then 45degrees so I don't know what the hell they were thinking. But you can check out nutritional information here! But maybe I should just be happy that the nation has taken volcanoes to its heart. Let me know what you think.

Also neither of the hideous clubs have anything to do with Volcano Club shit and even shitter. I thoroughly apologise if anyone has been misled on any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment