Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 4, 2011

Miranda Kerr: Miranda Kerr appears on the cover of the Australian edition of Cosmopolitan magazine


Miranda Kerr shows off her cleavage and her 'heavenly hair' on the cover of the Australian edition of Cosmopolitan magazine – and the new mum tells the mag 'my breasts are bigger. I'm loving it.'


She also reveals the secret to maintaining her perfect body: Tahitian Noni Juice, a drink made from the noni plant.

And she declares: 'I will not go a day without coconut oil.'

The 28-year-old, who gave birth to her and husband Orlando Bloom's son Flynn in the new year, told the August issue of the mag: 'My hips are bigger now; my breasts are bigger. I'm loving it.'

Talking about the juice, she added: 'I've been drinking it since I was 14, and when I've got a long day ahead of me, it’s the one thing I can't live without.'

She also revealed: 'I personally take four tablespoons of coconut oil per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.

'I will not go a day without coconut oil.' Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment