Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Martina McBride Offers NASCAR Fans 'One Time' (Teenage Daughters)

Martina McBride Offers NASCAR Fans 'One Time' (Teenage Daughters)

"I loved when I went to the Daytona 500 that the fans seemed to be so up close and have a lot of access," Martina McBride tells NASCAR.com after singing the national anthem for the iconic annual race. "It reminded me of country music in a lot of ways. I know there are a lot of NASCAR fans who are country music fans, too -- because there is a lot of accessibility."


The country superstar bridges the gap between the two fan bases with the music video for 'One Time,' released exclusively through NASCAR.com. The video went viral with news that Martina's record label, Big Machine Label Group, will sponsor the July 31 Brickyard 400 race held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Martina also reveals that NASCAR's love for country music doesn't come strictly from the fans. On the time that Dale Earnhardt, Jr. asked the singer for her autograph, Martina recalls, "I still can't believe I heard him say that he wanted my autograph. Then I saw him on a TV interview after the race, after he won, and he said he kept the autograph in his car as a good-luck charm!"

When the 'Teenage Daughters' singer, and mother of three of her own, isn't at the track cheering on her favorite NASCAR driver, she can be found in the studio putting the final touches on her upcoming album, due out October 18. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment