Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony To Divorce?

 No no...not THAT Mark Anthony....

















THAT Marc Anthony.  And yes, THAT Jennifer Lopez.

I know you've heard about this; it's been in all the newspapers...you know; the things you read when you can't get a wifi connection?  Those things.

Probably now you're wondering why I'm even mentioning this, seeing as how these two are so much over on the "celebrity" side of the track that it's sacrilege for me to even mention them in this blog.

Well, normally I wouldn't even take notice of their situation even in passing, but under the circumstances I just felt the need to mention this if only to make it known that not only are they separating but now we have THIS lady back on the dating circuit:
































You know, I never realized until just now what a sexist pig I am.  I'm proud of myself.  really.

Well, I hope this works out well for everybody involved.  And as for J-Lo; I hope you have a free social calendar, dear....

Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment