Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 1, 2011

dragon ball z episodes, dragon ball z kai, dragon ball z, dragon ball z kai episodes, dragon ball z episode, dragonball z episodes


Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team Review
I’m no Dragon Ball Z fan. In fact, I’ve probably only watched one episode my entire life. I’m no fan of Shonen at all. However, that didn’t make it hard to play the game. DBZTTT looks to me like all the other DBZ games I’ve ever seen but never played. There’s lots of fighting in the air. This one however, graces itself on the PSP. The simple of it all? You play through the storyline of the anime. You learn the history of Goku and how he came to be. The game has some RPG style elements but is deep routed as a Shonen fighting game.


The gameplay is very simple. You spend sometime learning the story buy conversing with other characters in the DBZ story. Then you travel all over the map looking for little green men to fight which eventually will lead up to a boss fight. There are a ton of moves so you’ll never get bored if you are a fan, but I found the game very repetitive. Even powering up to Super Saiyan 3 offered me no enjoyment. Other than the core game, there are also shops where you can buy items for your characters. It has adhoc gameplay and a few different modes.


Graphically the game is a mirrored image of it’s anime brethren. It has a nice cell shaded look, great animation and color. The environments are lacking some serious detail but I guess they get the job done.


Verdict:

DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team is full of fan service and I can only recommend it to fans of the series. Newcomers would be better off watching the show to determine if they even care for the story or characters. I liked the presentation somewhat, but quickly grew bored and I’m already bias against the anime. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment