Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 24, 2011

And The Winner Of The Dope-A-Palooza Contest Swag-Winning Thing! (2nd Edition) IS...

Okay, the time has come, TGWD said, to talk of many things; of shoes, and ships, and sealing-wax, of cabbages and kings, of why I prattle endlessly when you want to know who won this thing....

Uh...ahem. Yes, okay - you've all waited long enough to hear who won this, and as is my word, I shall now announce the winner of the drawing for The Dope-A-Palooza Contest Swag-Winning Thing (2nd Edition).

(drawing from an unseen hat of names)

The winner is...

(drum roll)

Simon of Four Of Them.

Jeez, first you win a measly LAMMY and now this, too? Yarsh!

Anyway, congrats to thee, Simon. I'll e-mail you to get the mailing info to which to mail your fine swag.

But first, some unfinished business....

To my fine four runners-up - newest member Holly of Holly's Horrorland, yours is a fine site and I'm sorry your name wasn;t drawn but this was only the first contest of mine you entered; please don't be embittered by this tragic loss.  Your heart will go on. Brother-In-Films Jason of Invasion Of The B-Movies, you know I dig ya and the cuckoo-nutty thing you do, bro, but the stars just weren't aligned for you this time out. We'll do lunch sometime. Other newest member Justine of Justine's Halloween, I think you have the soul of a champion and will go on to win a contest such as this in the not-to-distant future - maybe even the Publisher's Clearing House! And dear pal and arteeste Alex of Film Forager, you know how cool I think you are but hey...maybe you'll strike gold next time!

And now, I better find a nice box in which to mail some swag out in...heads up, Simon!

Okay, that's the prize-winning this time out, kiddies; now I gotta figure out how to top this NEXT year! Hmmm....

Dope out.

- TGWD

(IMMEDIATE EDIT - Uhh...that is, I would if I even had her e-mail address!  Okay, fine; Simon, if you're even out there, just e-mail me, will ya?  If you need, Alex can get you my e-mail address...I don't wanna blurt it out here for everyone to see and jeopardize my cover. And again, congrats.  Sheesh....)

No comments:

Post a Comment