Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Good Night, Sleep Status Updates Facebook

Hello Facebookers! These below I provide you Facebook status updates related with Night; Good night, sleep, sleepy, about going to bed, Insomnia Facebook status updates, and more. Use these statuses when you're find difficulty or can't sleep at night. However you can find more interesting Facebook sttaus Updates in this blog by typing on "Search Box" on the right-top of nav-bar, or you can click here for more topics.


The voices in my head are saying go to bed now

Going to go dream about __________ Oh yea I'm not telling :)

is Gone to Recharge.... G-Night!!

I just booked a vacation. Yup! I'm so excited. I'm going to the land of sleep where the sheets are nice and comfy and the pillows are soft. I'll send a postcard

is thinking this would be a good time to sleep. I'm tired and it's bed o'clock somewhere. I declare this day as done and look forward to the sun's rise.

hey Sleep, you stood me up last night. I better see you tonight, or it's over between us

Needs the sleep fairy to come and hit her over the head with their magic wand... HARD!!

<--Sleeping until further notice. DO NOT DISTURB!


is going to that new Club B.E.D. I hear MC Sheet and DJ Pillow will be there.

So apparently there's this thing called sleep and I hear it's really awesome, so I'm going to give it a try and see what happens. Good night friends!

Say's.....Damn right im good in bed, i can sleep for hours... hehe... Nite Nite my dirty little minded friends ! xx

my pillow just called me into a meeting, apparently it`s jealous of Facebook, so I`m off to give my pillow some attention. night night

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight.Close your eyes and go to sleep, All the good times are yours to keep.Sweetest dreams & Good Night

Sleep well, Dream awesome & wake refreshed! Good night to all my friends out in F.B. land.

Welcome aboard "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug your pillows as the flight will be leaving soon to dream land. Enjoy your time ;) Goodnight!

Tonight..I fall asleep with a dream in my head and a hope in my heart.

is off to club BED featuring DJ Pillow & MC Blanky

has gone to sleep....not even my Facebook addiction can keep me awake a second longer!

I am off to dream of the man of my dreams,have the time of my life and have it screwed up by the damn alarm clock

If you need me I'll be sleeping, if you really need me I'll still be sleeping, so leave a message

I've got two hot dates tonight, one likes to cuddle, the other is all over me. My blanket & my pillow! Good night all, sweet dreams! Love ya'

Welcome aboard "Sleepy" airlines, all passengers on bed, hug your pillows and fasten your quilt, the flight will be leaving soon, Enjoy your flight ;) Goodnight

Night is usually for sleep and Morning is usually for you to be awake, so why is it do I feel like sleeping all morning and staying up all night..?

You are getting sleepy, sleeeeepy. No wait, that's me. I'm getting sleepy. Off to bed. Goodnight everyone!

Thank you, Lord, for all you did for me today. Let me rest well and hear me as I pray. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Dear sleep, I'm sorry we broke up this morning. I want you back.

is off to sleep and meet the man of my dreams since that's the only place Mr. Right seems to exist. Night everyone!~

Know why single women are so thin? They come home, look in the fridge and go to bed, married women come home, look in the bed and go to the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment