Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a third robert johnson photo???

there is an article in the new vanity fair that suggests (asks?) if a newly-discovered photo depicts robert johnson, my blues king. there are only 2 known photos of him (the article says there are a couple more but the public has never seen it b/c there is/has been a huge litigation bullshit thing going on for the last few decades about his estate)


the article is actually pretty interesting and worth reading all 5 pages, but I am lazy and don't feel like typing up what it says, so I will summarize it.


pic 1


pic 2


pic 3? (RJ on the left)

I say: YES, due to the long-ass fingers and slightly wonky left eye, and b/c I want to believe it. vanity fair says: most likely but cannot for sure verify.

No comments:

Post a Comment