Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, October 11, 2008

comics!

i just read a comic (actually i should call it a graphic novel, because i might offend someone, namely the too serious nazi femminist from my Graphic Novel course at uni) called David Boring by Daniel Clowes (who also wrote Ghost World!) I am way into it because it's a story about nothing in particular, which i decied are the best kind - stories about weird things and quirky people with not that much plot and a lot less action that are all character driven. AND David Boring reminds me of like 2-3 people i know in life, but i am sure this would be the same for anyone who reads the book.

It's made into a movie one day, but I can do the costumes this time. I think david boring should be played by...

No comments:

Post a Comment