Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Zac Efron Sings Rodgers And Hammerstein....

Okay, this is going to take a little explaining...

I came across this video a few seconds ago and decided that this MUST be shared with all seven of my faithful viewers.

First of all, I don't want to hear anything about Zac Efron-bashing or High School Musical hatred or anything like that; I kind of doubt there was any of that going on with whoever made this video. Believe it or not, it looks more like someone why actually likes their subject.

It could have been worse; much worse, believe me.

And second of all, I don't know who was responsible for this - I can safely guess that it wasn't Kenny Ortega, though.

The only thing I can tell you for sure is that the only other thing I've ever seen that comes close to this had to do with Pink Floyd and The Wizard of Oz.

So with that in mind, enjoy.



Yeah...that's what I said, too; I can just imagine what poor Julie Andrews would say.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment