Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Own Funny Marquee Thingy!

For years, I've seen these sites that have these funny, co-incidental movie title marquees that spell out funny things.

You know; like this one:

























This one:























This:

Photo


And this:





























Well, seeing all these, I never thought in all my life that I'd ever see such a thing as these in my life, not in these neck of the woods, not here.

...

Well, as of July 31st of this year, I was proven wrong.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/greatwhitedope_2006/1188597719-1.jpg

The Grand Central Mall's (Vienna, WVA) multiplex marquee, on the above date. Ha! Me first, internet!!

Well... I think it's funny, anyway.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment