Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

what is your stripper song? (aka boner jamz '10)

kd fantasy recently asked me what my stripper/burlesque/lap dance song would be and I was totally stumped. she said she really liked the lap dance song from deathproof but didn't want to choose it as it was already in a movie. I haven't seen it yet so she sent me the video and I instantly got an uber boner. for those of you who haven't seen it:

damn. girl works it. I never knew khaki shorts and flip flops could be so sexy. then I decided I wanted my song to be some old soul southern song.


So, we decided for your (our) pleasure, we would put together a top 5 stripper song list. feel free to add to it.

1) this song belongs in a dark room where everybody is drinking beers and maybe some of them are doing dope. this is the lap dance song of a girl who is supremely sexy and slightly fucked up (from drugs, not from life) and she is giving a dance to a dude in a room full of other dudes but only has eyes for her recipient.


2) this is a classic in dingy strip clubs in small towns (I'm guessing, as I've never been to a dingy strip club in a small town). this is the stripper dance of a white trash-y in her late 20s who kills it with this song despite being a mother of two where most of the audience is dads and one of them realizes the stripper was his daughters bff when they were in 5th grade.


3) it's not as cool as the oldies but it's a different vibe. this is the lap dance song of a slutty white hipster girl who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and all the rich girls want to be her friend but will never be as cool as she is. or as slutty. (well maybe as slutty).


4) this is what kd says about this one: this song makes me want to have a 70s party were everyone is a little stoned and makes out. this is the stripper song of a not-ghetto black girl who is cute and short and VERY curvy but owns it.


5) ahh, the cougar. according to mr jones, the cougar is "the most hunted animal of all the creatures." and if she was giving a lapdance, this is definitely what she would dance to.



feel free to add any songs you think would be good to strip to. but they better be boner-inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment