Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

leather or crystal and glass? (year 3)

ah, the age-old question of what to get somebody for their wedding anniversary. well, now your problem is solved! go here to see what the traditional wedding gift is for whichever anniversary year. they break it down by:

*Year
*Traditional Gift
*Modern Gift
*Alternate Gift
*Flowers
*Alternate Stones


and now, time for lovely wedding pics that I spent wayyy too much time on google image looking up

white trash wedding



dominatrix wedding



werid celeb wedding that I can't stop staring at


nerd wedding




fast food wedding





is-that-danny-bonaduce? beach wedding




frat wedding





******and*the*winner******

chola wedding that I'm obsessed with (and btw I actually am really into it. I'm serious. I want their outfits -- but with boots instead of strappy sandals)
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment