Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 12, 2007

So, What Movies Do I Own?

...or, at least ADMIT to owning?

Well, it may surprise some of you to know that I, personally, have quite an eclectic taste in films and own several that few people, in fact, have even heard of.

Case in point: the clips you are about to watch are scenes from movies that I own. I didn't make the clips themselves but you get the idea.

Here's a "good" one from Mars Needs Women - beats me why after this one Tommy Kirk's career didn't explode (instead of bombing).



This one is from Hudson Hawk - underrated or overblown? Your call.



Here's a full-blown (up) scene for a film I'm proud to call mine - MegaForce.



And lastly (for now) here is a nice little trailer from the non-derivative film Message From Space (in no way connected to Star Wars, believe it or not).



So, now you know my taste in films. Aren't you glad you asked? Or did you?

To be continued...maybe.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment