Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 8, 2007

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of...HEYYY!!!!

Wont as I am to surfing the Web, I just for the heck of it typed in the name of my blog on Google; you know, to narcissistically see what came up. Among the expected links to the ol' homestead here, I found something quite unexpected....

A link showing a blog that had an eerily similar entry as compared to my site. That is, the one that dealt with Jason Alexander.

Here's the link to MY ENTRY.

And here's the link to the MYSTERY BLOG.

Not that it's a big deal of anything. Heck, I'm flattered that someone else reads me. And at least he owned up to it right there on his blog in front of his homies and all. I guess it's just...well...a shock. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Flattered, I guess.

Tell you what; if anyone else wants to copy ideas off my blog, feel free; just gimmie my props, homies.

Oh, and as far as original content this week, go HERE and check out your favorite site - Snoop Dog-ified.

Fo shizzle, my hizzles.

And Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment