Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Skill Time!

Maybe it's my own stress level, but here lately my nerves have been a wreck - with work, home, local theater, the blog, all that - maybe I'm stretching myself too thin?

Naaaah.

Anyhoo, you know how some people do puzzles and mazes to relax? Well, thanks large to the Internet, now I can reduce my stress level by just concentrating on 'Net-based games. Less paper involved, good for the environment too. ; )

Here's a couple of my favorites: this is an online search for Where's Waldo? Good luck...









And the second one is a simple (yet difficult) little maze. There's several levels, each one a little tougher than the other.









Have fun with these, and may your stress level become as low as mine.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment