Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My NEW/OLD Favorite Movie...

Folks, I've been reacquainted with my past. Yes, and yours, too.

Growing up, I was one of the kids not enarmored with super group KISS (they were satanic, y'know...). But I was in the minority, methinks. Anyway, back in '78 NBC begged 'em to star in their own movie...which they did.

That TV flick was KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park. The rest is (sad) history.

I now own that movie (through circumstances I shall not get into) but for those who want a taste of what I remember glancing at on TV back in the day and now can pop into my DVD player whever I want, click below.

And try not to drool as you stare in dumbfounded amazement...like I did.



No wonder they hid behind the makeup.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment