Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 27, 2006

4 Days Till Halloween...

This one, this next post...it's just too horrifying.

I'm not kidding one little bit, either.

This one WILL, I guarantee, give you nightmare after nightmare. I've seen it and it still does it for me.

And it isn't even a movie - not even a small clip.

It's a picture.

Just one picture. But it's enough to do it. Trust me.

And I'm too much of a chicken to even post the picture here, that's how terrifying it is.

Again, I'm not kidding one little bit about it. And since you, no doubt, think I am kidding, go ahead and check the link below and see for yourself. You sad, sick little puppy, you.

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR WEAK HEART CONDITION.


And there's stil three days to go; keep that in mind, sucka.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment