Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Movies As You (Don't) Remember Them: Part 1.5

You may recall a few posts back that I had recently discovered the art of taking movie trailers, re-editing them and making something altogether different from them - i.e., making The Sound Of Music an action drama, Groundhog Day a horror movie, etc.

Well, I just happened to stumble across another such trailer that, in and of itself, has done something altogether brilliant and made itself into a trailer for a movie that...yes, I would indeed pay to see.

Be it known to all who read this that I am not a fan of Titanic for anything but its technical achievements, of which it has earned all its praise. That is why I find the premise for this proposed sequel all the more entertaining. You may love it or hate it entirely; as for me - I think I'm going to watch the trailer for the 50th time then make my decision.

Won't you join me, then, in watching Titanic 2?



I think Leo should be making a few calls to get this to happen. Now.

More later. Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment