Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Until Further Notice, "The Adventures of BGR" Is...

...on hiatus.

It suddenly came to me, in a flash as it were, that it has been a while since I did anything with Big Giant Robot and I think I know why now...

No inspiration with the storyline.

And rather than just keeping on doing installments without any feel for this worthwhile character, I think it is best that I just hold off on him for right now and let him take a rest while I devote more time to projects that I am READY to devote time to.

Don't worry - he'll resurface soon enough, and continue right where he left off, just for right now he's getting a little bit of a rest; so don't get all put-off that BGR doesn't appear at the first of the month for a while. Okay?

That's all for now. Till next month, Dope out.

- TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment