Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEW MUSIC (VIDEOS): Melanie Fiona & Katy Perry

NEW MUSIC (clap clap-clap clap)! Tee hee, just tryna get some morning fun in. Anywho, here right now I've got two artists with some new music on the rise.

Melanie Fiona, who I introduced to you guys a gooooood year or so ago, had a successful run with her album, "The Bridge." I liked it. It was cute, and her voice is really magnificent, in a raspy, soulful, powerful way. Imagine her singing at church. Geeeeezus. I think that's how she started out, no?




Anyway, she's back with a new single, "Gone And Never Coming Back," and I have to say after the second verse, I started liking it. Her delivery is powerful from the beginning, but I go for momentum. So this is why it would have been iffy. But it worked. And I like it.


MY NUMERO UNO (Wo)Man Candy, Katy Perry! Owwwwww! I haven't spoken about her a lot lately, due to me slightly cheating on her with others? Sawwy, baby. But anywho, she's back with the video for her new single ft. Kanye West off her album "Teenage Dream," called "E.T."



My oh my, this video fit the title of this song and SURPASSED that. Ugh. I really like it. The single is great on its own, and with the touches of Kanye, it's even better, but the video was not expected ot be all out, and it was! I mean . . . And the beautiful fact that the love interest is albino . . . surely there is a subliminal message here that I'm hoping you guys catch, yeah?

Great videos to great songs, no?


Have either of them failed to entertain you?

No comments:

Post a Comment