Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, September 29, 2007

i think you're supersonic

alright all you potential lovers out there, here is some unwarranted advice. I was talking to mr. unicorn jones a while back and we were talking about how so many people on dates don't get along b/c the guy thinks that the way a date goes well is if 2 people share things about themselves, aka...

boy: me
girl: me
boy: me
girl: me
boy: me

BUT! the ladies don't want none of that shit. this is the way to make a date go well, and potentially get some...

boy: you
girl: me
boy: you
girl: me
boy: you
girl: me
boy: you

Also, as a side note, I was going to post a photo of 2 people kissing for this, but when I googled "kiss" this is what came up, and I thought it was way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment