Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Old School Reviewin' - Siskel and Ebert Style!

As many of you (I'm guessing), I used to love watching the old "Sneak Previews" PBS show (emanating as it did from WTTW, Chicago), and seeing Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert
go at it with certain movies,/plot points/etc.

...so imagine my surprise and delight when I found the opening and closing of one particular episode of this old-time fave show, complete with the old theme and everything. I'm sure those of you who are around my age (and no, I ain't tellin') who remember this show and watched it as regularly as did I will find endless delight in what you'rte about to see.

And if you do, bless you.

Here's the opening...



And here's the closing.



And no, I don't think that Richard Roeper does as good a job as Siskel did (Sorry, Rich.)

Now THIS is a show I'd pay top dollar to get on DVD!

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment