Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm Suffering From "Blog-Burnout"...

Attention, all six readers of this blog:

I've been thinking seriously about shutting this blog down indefinitely.

Not that any of you care but there's just absolutely no joy left in doing this anymore - I get zero feedback, I have no one willing to comment on anything I post anymore, and what's worse...you see all those links on the  side? Only two or three of them even bother to link to me.

Great "friends", huh?

It's just useless. I think I will be closing up in the next day or two, so if by some amazing coincidence there are a couple of vids or links you liked; you'd better find them and link to their direct URL now, because there's no guarantee there'll be there tomorrow.

So, that's all I wanted to post today. You've been warned.

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment