Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Excited About An Incoming Video....

(WARNING - this posting contains previously posted videos. But I don't care. So there. Nyah.)

I'm pretty jazzed; in just a little while from now, I'm going to be getting a gift from a good friend of mine: he goes by the name of Hong Kong Cavalier and has his own website and blog (the links are on the right, there...) - and he's helping me get a hold of a video I've been wanting to get a hold of for quite a long time (at least ever since reading about it HERE). And that video is....

SUPERSONIC MAN (1979)

Featuring Cameron Mitchell and no one else you've heard of (unless you're familiar with Juan Piquer Simon films), this is one of the corniest, most dopey superhero "epics" ever committed to film - and certainly one of the most entertaining looking, from all available evidence. The Cavalier's getting everything together as we speak before sending it out to me; sure, it's been on its way since December, but it's gonna be worth the wait, that much I know.

(giddy-giddy-giddy-giddy-giddy)


'Why?', you ask? Just look at the evidence....

Here is the transformation of nominal hero Paul (Michael Coby)...



The kidnapping of a scientist by bad guy Mitchell via a robot - and WHAT a robot it is...



And one of the action scenes where a lady is saved by the hero by his lifting a...well...what IS that thing??



Now, is it any wonder to you why I'm so ready to get a hold of this flick? Don't worry out there, though; I'll let you all know just as soon as I get the video!

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment