Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Miss Me?

Well! That was a nice vacation...man, did I ever need that.... Soooo... what'd I miss?

Oh yeah - nothing: I'm the boss here.

Anyway....

From everything that I could tell, those six (or eight, maybe) viewers of my blog out there have spoken to me, telling me to not be so adamant about posting every single freakin' day - thereby avoiding any further burnout. Makes sense.

So, just so I can convince you out there that I still love and respect you and am no longer going off on you (in the near future, anyway), I shall post only when I have something important to say or share.

That work for you? Good.

Anyway, most of the frustrating things in my life are over, so my nerves aren't as bad as they were, and I have found out who my real friends are. Very important, that.

Be warned, though, that I'll probably be using this as a soapbox to rail against various people, places or things every great once in a while. And no, I'm not going to turn into a loud-mouth jerk who hates everybody, I'm just one of those annoying types that just want fair treatment from other people; so if you're one of those people who refuse same - look out. (evil laughter)

Okay, that was the "RANT" part of my blog. Now, how about some entertainment for the first time in a couple of weeks?

Let us celebrate my return to the blog world with an '80s song I haven't heard in a long time. Once you hear it, you'll remember, too.



Ahh, it's good to be back.

Dope out.

No comments:

Post a Comment