ashishgour
04-30 04:09 PM
Not yet..he has been questioned abt illegals..but is also talking about highly skilled immigrants...
wallpaper myspace quotes about life. Free Myspace Layout - Love
pdakwala
02-24 04:50 PM
Hello everyone,
Here is the comparison from AILA. Like it or not. You have only two option: Take it or live it. Thanks
Cheers
Here is the comparison from AILA. Like it or not. You have only two option: Take it or live it. Thanks
Cheers
Bpositive
03-05 01:22 PM
DO they tell you to reschedule the appointment or just ask you to come with FP notice by doing walk-in after it heals. Also do they put a note in their system that you could not give the FP because of so and so reason. Also anyone knows what Boston ASC does , whether they permit walk-ins during the week.
You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.
Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.
Yep..they just noted that I came for the initial appointment and asked to come after my finger heals..i had surgery on the finger and went back after the finger healed
You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.
Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.
Yep..they just noted that I came for the initial appointment and asked to come after my finger heals..i had surgery on the finger and went back after the finger healed
2011 images of quotes on love
crazyAbtUS
11-24 02:23 PM
Hi All
I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.
My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now
Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )
Looking forward to hear suggestions.
Hi .. a quick personal experience with a similar scenario.. My Mom visited after 3 yrs of travel visa issual.. at the port of entry the imm officer asked her for the intent of visit and also asked how long she intended to stay..no other questions
I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.
My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now
Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )
Looking forward to hear suggestions.
Hi .. a quick personal experience with a similar scenario.. My Mom visited after 3 yrs of travel visa issual.. at the port of entry the imm officer asked her for the intent of visit and also asked how long she intended to stay..no other questions
more...
gcdreamer05
08-11 11:23 AM
Here you go!
Ok we have the poll, now can we start guessing when our dates will be current.
possibly we need another poll with these options asking when do you think your PD will be current
1) 10-12 years
2) 12-15 years
3) 15 - 20 years
:(
Ok we have the poll, now can we start guessing when our dates will be current.
possibly we need another poll with these options asking when do you think your PD will be current
1) 10-12 years
2) 12-15 years
3) 15 - 20 years
:(
kirupa
01-19 11:17 PM
Unfortunately, your entry doesn't qualify because you are using box2d :(
Really cool entry though!
Really cool entry though!
more...
dan19
09-06 01:20 PM
It seems you can start working as soon as the application is sent out. This was the advice given to my firend by his attorney.
He consulted some other lawyers. They say that it is safe to get the receipt number before starting to work.
So to be on the most safe side, wait until you get the receipt number.
But many people do start soon after sending the transfer petition...I know people who have done that. My friend is also not going to wait for the receipt as he has to join immediately.
I am in the process of changing job. The new employer is saying that I can start working with them from the very next day, after they file H1B transfer application. ie I don't have to wait for the receipt. Is this true? They are asking me to give 2 weeks notice immediately so that by the time they file H1B, 2 weeks will get over, and I can start there immediately.
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
He consulted some other lawyers. They say that it is safe to get the receipt number before starting to work.
So to be on the most safe side, wait until you get the receipt number.
But many people do start soon after sending the transfer petition...I know people who have done that. My friend is also not going to wait for the receipt as he has to join immediately.
I am in the process of changing job. The new employer is saying that I can start working with them from the very next day, after they file H1B transfer application. ie I don't have to wait for the receipt. Is this true? They are asking me to give 2 weeks notice immediately so that by the time they file H1B, 2 weeks will get over, and I can start there immediately.
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
2010 love quotes myspace. myspace

go_guy123
05-31 05:39 PM
If I remember my Uncle's word correctly, it was Ted Kennedy who was instrumental in relaxing (changing) the rules for future immigrants in 60 or 70's. Only then, we saw a huge increase in immigrants from India especially doctor's and engineers in 60's & 70's.
Yes you are correct. Before 1965, there were immigration quotas based on the population mix of the existing US. Therefore western European countries like Germany, UK, Ireland etc
had higher immigration quota compared to say eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America etc.
So that 1965 in some way equalized the quotas. In order to the satisfy the "anti"s in those times they kept the 7% rule and hence the speech referred above by Ted Kennedy. So late 60s onwards people from India (including my Uncle) started coming to US.
In fact in the past there have been periods of very restricted immigration to US
http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1690197.html
By the way here is the case...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark
where the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship) for children of illegal alien parent was tested in US supreme court.
Therefore all these rules that you see tabled in congress to deny citizenship to some US born children are pure media publicity stunts.
Yes you are correct. Before 1965, there were immigration quotas based on the population mix of the existing US. Therefore western European countries like Germany, UK, Ireland etc
had higher immigration quota compared to say eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America etc.
So that 1965 in some way equalized the quotas. In order to the satisfy the "anti"s in those times they kept the 7% rule and hence the speech referred above by Ted Kennedy. So late 60s onwards people from India (including my Uncle) started coming to US.
In fact in the past there have been periods of very restricted immigration to US
http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1690197.html
By the way here is the case...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark
where the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship) for children of illegal alien parent was tested in US supreme court.
Therefore all these rules that you see tabled in congress to deny citizenship to some US born children are pure media publicity stunts.
more...

gchopeful
07-17 07:03 PM
After July 30th, you have to pay the higher fee, but you will get free AP/EADs for the entire duration until adjudication.
So, it's up to you (and whoever is paying for ur EADs).. you can decide appropriately.
I'm sorry, I think I misspoke.
From the USCIS memo posted on AILA's website (ref: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22912):
USCIS�s announcement today allows anyone who was eligible to apply under Visa Bulletin No. 107 a full month�s time to do so. Applications already properly filed with USCIS will also be accepted. The current fee schedule will apply to all applications filed under Visa Bulletin No. 107 through August 17, 2007. (The new fee schedule that becomes effective on July 30, 2007, will
apply to all other applications filed on or after July 30, 2007).
So I guess, the old fee will still apply even after July 30th for 485 filings.. and I guess no free EAD benefits will apply either. Sorry if I caused any confusion.
So, it's up to you (and whoever is paying for ur EADs).. you can decide appropriately.
I'm sorry, I think I misspoke.
From the USCIS memo posted on AILA's website (ref: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22912):
USCIS�s announcement today allows anyone who was eligible to apply under Visa Bulletin No. 107 a full month�s time to do so. Applications already properly filed with USCIS will also be accepted. The current fee schedule will apply to all applications filed under Visa Bulletin No. 107 through August 17, 2007. (The new fee schedule that becomes effective on July 30, 2007, will
apply to all other applications filed on or after July 30, 2007).
So I guess, the old fee will still apply even after July 30th for 485 filings.. and I guess no free EAD benefits will apply either. Sorry if I caused any confusion.
hair Myspace Girly Quotes
rangaswamy
02-12 04:13 PM
Hi,
I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?
Thanks
Nebrasaka takes anywhere between 3 to 8 months. Texas takes anywhere from 12 days (in my case) to 2 months.
Texas is much faster.
I am from the Philadelphia region. I should be able to apply for my I-140 in a week or so. Does anyone know approximately how long it would take me if I applied the NON-Premium way?
Thanks
Nebrasaka takes anywhere between 3 to 8 months. Texas takes anywhere from 12 days (in my case) to 2 months.
Texas is much faster.
more...
nfinity
01-20 01:40 PM
fantastic theme and integration! way to go
hot myspace quotes about life.

chanduv23
09-15 06:53 PM
If we turn up in lower numbers - media will ignore. Rallies happen everyday in DC - and media wont bother unless numbers are huge or there is a fight or something.
Remember - they key for success is numbers.
WE NEED NUMBERS
Remember - they key for success is numbers.
WE NEED NUMBERS
more...
house Myspace Quotes Graphics
willwin
08-11 10:42 AM
thanks willwin
Thank you for initiating this!
I just followed your effort.
Thank you for initiating this!
I just followed your effort.
tattoo myspace quotes about life.
mjdup
12-17 07:34 PM
I attended the event at UMass Lowell. Congressman Marty Meehan and new governor elect Deval Patrick were at the event. The topic of discussion was "global warming". Both governor and congressman took off after the event but I had a chance to talk to their staff.
One of congressman's staff went through the folder I provided with IV documents but he works for energy related issues and will pass to the staff dealing with immigration. He did provide me the senior staff member who looks into immigration issues. I'm going to email and try and meet him. Congressman Meehan is part of the judiciary committee related to immigration.
MA members> I'll send out a separate email to you guys and each one of us should contact and educate the congressman though his main focus seems to be the climate change issue.
One of congressman's staff went through the folder I provided with IV documents but he works for energy related issues and will pass to the staff dealing with immigration. He did provide me the senior staff member who looks into immigration issues. I'm going to email and try and meet him. Congressman Meehan is part of the judiciary committee related to immigration.
MA members> I'll send out a separate email to you guys and each one of us should contact and educate the congressman though his main focus seems to be the climate change issue.
more...
pictures Myspace Quotes, Life Quotes at
uslegals
11-04 09:10 AM
Did u take Infopass appt. for EAD & AP together...? On the infopass form once fill only one receipt # right..?? My application was recd. by USCIS on 7/7...90 days is from recd. date...isn't it..? and not Notice date.? 90 days will be up for me by tomorrow 11/5..I still have no EAD & AP..! Can i take EAD & AP appt. together on same day for Infopass.? Or should i call USCIS reg. my case...Thanks..!!
dresses Life Myspace Quotes their life
smmakani
04-11 07:19 PM
I think you need to apply for a labour certification a year before a completion of 6 year of H1 period for 7th year extension but in perm you get labour certified within 2 months. Even if you start now you can get your labour and I140 (in premium processing) done before DEC. After then you can leave back to home country and still continue the process as future emplyoment.
I don't know if you become eligible for 7th year extension.
I don't know if you become eligible for 7th year extension.
more...
makeup myspace quotes about life. myspace quotes and sayings
logiclife
03-09 12:39 AM
Thanks to first few members who have volunteered to help with membership drive.
Getting more and more people on board with immigration voice goes hand in hand with fund raising we need to broaden our base to have more voices and more dollars.
IF you lose sleep over retrogression or backlogs, email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org so that I can reply back to you with a pdf file that will enable you to help us better.
Thanks,
logiclife.
Getting more and more people on board with immigration voice goes hand in hand with fund raising we need to broaden our base to have more voices and more dollars.
IF you lose sleep over retrogression or backlogs, email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org so that I can reply back to you with a pdf file that will enable you to help us better.
Thanks,
logiclife.
girlfriend Life Quotes, Scraps, Animated

up_guy
08-27 04:09 PM
What was the cause for H1B rejection??
My H-1 B was not rejected, just application got returned back to the lawyer because some form was missing in it. They had refiled it back.
I donot know any other details, as lawyer did not share it with me..
My H-1 B was not rejected, just application got returned back to the lawyer because some form was missing in it. They had refiled it back.
I donot know any other details, as lawyer did not share it with me..
hairstyles myspace quotes about life.
.jpg)
anjans
07-09 09:46 PM
thanks
krishnam70
11-20 04:26 PM
1) You CAN use the AP that is approved while you are out. However someone needs to courier the document to you before you can enter with it. I am doing the same thing with my Law Firm. You do not need the AP in hand to leave the US.
Again if your AP is approved but is in mail or whatever and you leave the country then you are ok (technically) in somebody mailing it out to you otherwise you cannot claim to have satisfied the rule USCIS has put forward and the IO has every right to deny entry at the POE
Extract from the instructions of I 131 form
If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
A. You depart from the United States; or
B. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.
- good luck
kris
Again if your AP is approved but is in mail or whatever and you leave the country then you are ok (technically) in somebody mailing it out to you otherwise you cannot claim to have satisfied the rule USCIS has put forward and the IO has every right to deny entry at the POE
Extract from the instructions of I 131 form
If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
A. You depart from the United States; or
B. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.
- good luck
kris
silk2fire
07-18 09:59 AM
;) Thanks you for efforts and long live IV
![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](valid-rss-rogers.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment