jsb
10-21 11:30 PM
...
...
3. Can my wife enter on H4 and then we add her name to 485 when she is in US?
If you have a valid H1 Visa, your wife can enter on H4. Regarding adding your wife's name to your 485 case, I am not sure, but I believe you have to wait until your PD becomes current....
IK
You don't add your wife's name to your I-485. She sends her own I-485. Of course, she can only send it in a month when your PD is Current. She should enter in the US on H4, for which you will need to keep your H1 valid at least until the time of her entry.
...
3. Can my wife enter on H4 and then we add her name to 485 when she is in US?
If you have a valid H1 Visa, your wife can enter on H4. Regarding adding your wife's name to your 485 case, I am not sure, but I believe you have to wait until your PD becomes current....
IK
You don't add your wife's name to your I-485. She sends her own I-485. Of course, she can only send it in a month when your PD is Current. She should enter in the US on H4, for which you will need to keep your H1 valid at least until the time of her entry.
wallpaper Leonardo da Vinci - Madonna
mgarvey
08-06 08:00 AM
Hello everyone,new to the forum
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
Anyway,filed i-485 in 1997 and was interview 1999 and stamp in passport adjustment status pending,b;cos of past immigration issues.Then i did recieve letter that my family petition was accepted then two weeks recieved another letter stated my application was denial due to my past issues so i had to leave the country and reapply. My lawyer said she had to file a motion,did charge alot of money.Did not hear anything till i went there to check my status and the officer told me i was in the process of deportation,so she gave me the date.So i went to my lawyer to check if she knew anything and she said your case is pending,so i ask her if she can call and check whereby she did and find out i was in the processes of deportation,now she told she need more money and if i do not pay that amount she can not go the court with me,so i did offer some amount and she refuse.
So i went to the immigration court and i did win the case,and now she find out that i did win the case so trying to be my attorney.
I do need to file for Ead because my old one was revorke,do i have to file for another i-485 or not?Another thing my lawyer had my file how do i track my old receipt number.Can someone please help me, i do have the original judgement from the immigration court
saint_2010
09-17 04:41 PM
although some of us could not make it to DC...we do acknowledge your's and other members of IV's efforts in making this rally a success in progress....
2011 Leonardo Da Vinci#39;s drawing-do
knnmbd
05-25 08:26 AM
I presume this is independent of the Advance degree provision in Sec 508 of the bill. India/China would not qualify for the diversity visa program any way. Correct me if I am wrong.
more...
mattresscoil
12-21 02:47 PM
uslegals:
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
immigration1234
07-14 10:24 AM
We have travelled in mid May '09 from via Frankfurt on AP and we did not have any problems.
more...
insbaby
08-10 08:06 AM
It needs action - not talk.
Many a times employer create a position that requires just Bachelor's degree, BUT a Bachelor's person can't really do that job. Eventually a Master's person (or B.S. + 5 yr experience) fills that up, not knowing that he will be shoved in EB3.
Is it the employer's responsibility to consider in which Green Card Category the employee will fall in future before puts ad.?
Bachelor degree would be enough to do the job if EB3 has a PD around 2005/2006/Current.
Many a times employer create a position that requires just Bachelor's degree, BUT a Bachelor's person can't really do that job. Eventually a Master's person (or B.S. + 5 yr experience) fills that up, not knowing that he will be shoved in EB3.
Is it the employer's responsibility to consider in which Green Card Category the employee will fall in future before puts ad.?
Bachelor degree would be enough to do the job if EB3 has a PD around 2005/2006/Current.
2010 Leonardo da Vinci by Leonardo
TomPlate
07-02 09:49 AM
come once again idily. Sounds to me italy.:mad:
more...
paskal
12-08 11:31 PM
Dear friends,
We are hoping to here from members in MN, there is much to be done yet...let us build on the energy from these last days.
Please visit the Chapters thread in the members only area and post your info and ideas in the MN chapter thread. Thanks!
OR use this thread if it is just more convenient....
We are hoping to here from members in MN, there is much to be done yet...let us build on the energy from these last days.
Please visit the Chapters thread in the members only area and post your info and ideas in the MN chapter thread. Thanks!
OR use this thread if it is just more convenient....
hair Amazing Leonardo da Vinci
ajaz
04-11 02:07 PM
entered in h4 , after job switched to EAD. What is the Current immigration Status to file EAD reneval..
more...
lonedesi
04-04 10:08 PM
A friend of mine who has a bachelor's degree from India applied for her labor through PERM under EB2 category, which was approved. This was done based on the attorney's advice. Later, when the I-140 was to be submitted, the attorney advised that they should file I-140 under EB3 as the employee just had a bachelor's degree and he thought that they would get an RFE or will not probably be able to justify her qualifications for an EB2 category. At that time he also mentioned that, once the I-140 was approved, they could go ahead and submit I-485 application as though it was an EB2 case based on the approved labor. Now that I-140 is approved under EB3 category, he is going back on his words and telling that since I-140 was approved under EB3 category, they should file I-485 as though it is an EB3 application. There is a vast difference in priority dates between EB2 & EB3 categories and this is not helping the problem. Would it be okay to apply I-485 under EB2 category based on the approved labor (EB2) or should one apply I-485 under EB3 based on the approved I-140 (EB3)? Anyone who has had any experience or has any information in this regard, please advise. Or did the attorney mess up first time and he is finding an easy way to fix the problem by going the EB3 route? I sometimes wonder if these attornies really know what they are talking about or they just out there to make money at the expense of innocent people like us.
hot Leonardo Da Vinci is
qplearn
10-02 03:47 PM
If I-140 is withdrawn by the employer, one can not port the PD.
I spoke to an extremely good lawyer, but he is human and could be wrong. I was trying to tell the OP what I knew. Can the laws be found anywhere, by the way?
I spoke to an extremely good lawyer, but he is human and could be wrong. I was trying to tell the OP what I knew. Can the laws be found anywhere, by the way?
more...
house Leonardo da Vinci.
USDream2Dust
06-14 11:08 AM
Thanks for quick reply. I know that company can rent out but I am just betting for 1 year. That would give me some boost to pay part of mortgage. Later I would even manage on my own.
tattoo Leonardo da Vinci
aranya
07-03 06:27 PM
What if previous employer withdraws approved I140 after changing jobs? In my case it has been more than 180 days after approval of 140/485. Is the PD still portable?
YES
YES
more...
pictures Leonardo Da Vinci Prints
Desi Unlucky
07-02 07:25 AM
I have recently spent 2 weeks in Chennai and my overall taxi experience has been very good being non Tamil speaking. All Taxis charge more when the starting point is Airport. That is inevitable. If it is just to drop them at the nearest hotel, ask them to approach the Govt Prepaid Taxi booth.
Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.
If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.
I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.
Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.
If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.
I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.
dresses Leonardo da Vinci - The
leoindiano
03-25 01:55 PM
my and my current visa status
I140 application was approved on may 2008 and the reciept no linxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please remove the number
I140 application was approved on may 2008 and the reciept no linxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please remove the number
more...
makeup LEONARDO DA VINCI FACE
honeyB
01-23 02:23 PM
Hi,
How can we findout whether we got soft luds or not?
How can we findout whether we got soft luds or not?
girlfriend Leonardo Da Vinci art gallery
whitecollarslave
03-20 08:38 PM
Why you wanna get arrested :D
Can you explain how/why a peaceful rally and/or a fast will get somebody arrested?
Can you explain how/why a peaceful rally and/or a fast will get somebody arrested?
hairstyles 5 things Leonardo da Vinci did
ssksubash
09-30 02:29 PM
Thank you all for your suggestions. I was wondering if some one had more info in case the perm gets denied.
Thanks,
Thanks,
phillyag
02-12 04:02 PM
My company is downsizing for sometime now...and I can be next.
In that case can I move to EAD in the given situation ( as above) ?
In that case can I move to EAD in the given situation ( as above) ?
dtekkedil
07-02 05:14 PM
Hello Folks,
We should call the new organizations. But in this case people will talk about this issue for a day, maybe two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!
I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!
This is really a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!
So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!
Dilip
We should call the new organizations. But in this case people will talk about this issue for a day, maybe two. The one thing that will catch people's attention is we do something OUT of the way!
I support one suggestion put forward by one of our members - Go the Munnabhai way! Send them flowers! Do you guy have any idea what kind of news that will be? If USCIS suddenly receive 1000s of flowers everyday? Granted we will be spending money from our pockets but that is a small price to pay to make our woes known to others!
This is really a cruel joke played by DOS and USCIS! We should not stand by and do nothing!
So, if people are interested... let us start a send a flower a day campaign!
Dilip
![Validate my RSS feed [Valid RSS]](valid-rss-rogers.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment