Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nomination for 2009 Black Weblog Awards

Heh hehhh .

Hi guys . . . how was your day? Hm? Just chipper and awesome? Did you soak up tons of awesomeness with your pals? Hm?

Oh . . . oh, ok. Thats good. Glad to hear.

And because you soaked up awesomeness, I've got a surprise for you. OOOOHHH AHHHH! "Waddu get us, Cynthia?"

Well, I got you this!


My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award!


YAY! Ain't it awesome?

(-_-)

OK. Lemme cut the crap cuz I love you blog reading folk. Sooo I'm nominated for a blog award. Please be the biggest sweetheart known to mankind and just vote for me, please. And if you don't feel like it, then thats OK.

But that hurts my feelings.

You don't want my feelings hurt.

No, I'm not trying to bribe you.

Is it working?

HAAAAA! Love you! Just vote. Trust me, I will feel so much better! Yeah, I've been feeling under the weather lately . . . oh poo.

So, vote, OK? And comment, telling me you did. Well some of you don't even comment anywho so it would be nice ot show your face! POR FAVOR! S'IL VOUS PLAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment