Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Little Town I Call Home...

Like many of my neighbors, I live in a little town called Marietta, Ohio. It's the gem of the Muskingum River; named after Marie Antoinette for some reason or other - I forget why. Anyway, this is my town and, for now, I'm living in it.

Now, for those of you who want a little taste of the region, just watch these:

We have a thing each year called The Sternwheeler. Here is a clip of this year's sternwheeler races...



And here is a parade, circa 1982, with the nearby Parkersburg High School band marching down Putnam Street past the city hall and turning right onto Second Street heading for the levee...



Only a couple of vids, but that should give you some idea of life around here...huh? It doesn't? Well, whaddya want from me??!

Dope out.

-TGWD

No comments:

Post a Comment