Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The volcanoes in my life.

I have put the lack of blogging activity down to moving, which is a poor excuse especially as I have moved 3 times in the past year. But for various reasons this move is more significant than the others which has resulted in increased stressed levels but to celebrate I made a new volcano club 'logo'. This was only partially because the old volcano was more than 45 degrees (which is impossible). I'm slightly worried about the flat turning into a volcanic shrine which Isaac seems to quite encourage, although I think the amount of volcanoes is almost matched by the amount of origami. Here are just some of the volcano related things about and you can look at my flat (which is quite exciting).
 You can also see some of mine of Isaac's books here.

We are debating whether or not to keep it as volcano club or to write something else (we have made an alphabet).

I'm going to see Bjork tonight at MIF and I'm very much she does something volcanic so I can write a review here (if not I'll just says she's Icelandic like some volcanoes) but I'm sure that everyone can predict the that the review will just say amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment