Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Miranda Kerr; Holly Sweeney Pictures; Miranda #Miranda Kerr on Childbirth: 'I Thought I Was Going to Die'


New mom Miranda Kerr covers the August issue of InStyle magazine's Australia edition, in which she opens up about her painful childbirth experience. "I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body," the model says. "I was looking down on myself -- the pain was so intense."


Kerr, who welcomed a healthy boy, Flynn, in January with husband Orlando Bloom, says a lot has changed since she became a mother. "I was working 18-hour days. Now the pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn," Kerr explains, adding, "We have a bath together every night. I am first a wife and mother. When I work, it needs to be the best decision for us as a family."


The beautiful, first-time mom insists she did not get pressured into slimming down so quickly after Flynn's birth. "Flynn is a big baby, and I thought to myself, 'I have so much more that I want to do aside from modeling.' I can live with my body not being in shape if I have a healthy son. It's worth it. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment