Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

do army men like big girls

Okay.. I know a Navy guy who really likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend.. but i know he travel a lot for his job.. sometimes he travel from virginia beach to singapore, thailand, malaysia etc.. my friends say most navy will definitely have fun with call girls in the country they go. I dunno.. I heard so many things abt them that I have so many doubts to accept this guys offer as a girlfriend.. I do like him but i still have doubts. I just want an honest boyfriend. In fact… I am looking for a potential husband.. I don’t want him to cheat on me or say beautiful things abt me but he is not the honest guy i wanted.. please help me.
Best Answer:

Answer by Imhisgirl4life
Im in the military and have been for 8 years. Ive dated one from atleast every branch of service and military guys will tell you whatever you want to hear especially when they travel…. dont fall for it. Date a civilian instead….

No comments:

Post a Comment